Personalized care to help you achieve your best possible health.
Whether you or your loved one needs constant medical attention or requires rehabilitative therapy, we have the people, the skills and the resources to help.
Winter Park’s focus is on skilled nursing and rehabilitation services, which are dispensed by our team of compassionate providers. Led by our medical director, we are committed to meeting your unique needs by taking a personalized approach built around:
- Customizing the appropriate medical, nutritional, mental or behavioral treatments
- Working with referring doctors to issue progress reports or update treatments and clinical care as needed
- Creating personalized discharge plans
Complete support for your total well-being.
- Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Medical Director on site
- Pain management
- 24-hour skilled nursing care
- Specialized support for Alzheimer’s and dementia
- Management of complex medical conditions
- Pharmacy and laboratory services
- Specialized skin and wound care
- Certified IV therapy
- Tracheotomy care
- Respiratory therapy
- Visiting pulmonologist
- VitalStim® therapy to correct swallowing problems
- Restorative nursing care for the safe return to independent living
- Respite care (caregivers need a break!)
- Hospice care
Rehabilitative services for specific conditions.
- Cardiac care
- Orthopedic therapy
- Stroke rehabilitation